Tour fare includes: Sleeper Class Train Tickets, Single entry visa, Accommodation in decent hotels in 3 star category hotels, Transfers & sight seeing by AC Vehicle, Breakfast & Dinner, Entrance Charges as mentioned in the tour itinerary, Tour Guide.
Tour fare not includes: Economy Class flight tickets, Extra hotel bills, Beverages, Tips, Camera Charges, Additional expenses on any unforeseen events, Any other expenses not included in the tourfare.
- Day 1
- 15.10 Hrs: Bangalore City Station to Chennai Central by Brindhavan Express No. 12640. Arrival Chennai by 2115 hrs. Check in at Chennai International Airport @ 2230 hrs.
- Day 2
- Chennai to Colombo by Spicejet Airlines SG 1 @ 0100 hrs. Reaches Colombo @ 0220 hrs. Transfers to Hotel for refreshment at Negombo. Darshan at Manavari & Muneeswaram. Proceed to Trincomalee. (6 hrs Drive). Reaches Trincomalee @ 1000 hrs. Transfers to hotel. Afternoon 15 hrs Darshan at Kanniya Hot Wells. Halt.
- Day 3
- Darshan at Trinconeeswaram Temple, Sankari Devi Sakthi peetam @ 6 hrs. Returns to Hotel @ 9 hrs. After breakfast starts to Kandy. Enroute visit at Herbal Gardens and Mattale Mariamman Temple. Reaches Kandy. Darshan at Temple of Tooth Relic. Halt.
- Day 4
- Visit Gem Gallery and city rides and proceeds to Nuwaraeliya. Darshan at Ramboda Hanuman Temple, Tea estates and halt at Ramboda.
- Day 5
- Visit Gayathri Peetam, Sita Amman Temple, Hakgala Botanical Gardens, Ashoka Vatika, Divurumpola (Where Sitadevi went Agni Pariksha), Ramayana Falls & Caves. Reaches Kadhirgamam. Halt.
- Day 6
- Darshan at Kadhirgamam Murugan Temple and starts to Colombo. At Colombo visit Vibeeshana Temple Panchamuga Anjaneyar Temple, City Rides upto 2000 hrs. Dinner & rest at Hotel upto 0030 hrs.
- Day 7
- Check in at Colombo International Airport @ 0030 hrs. Colombo to Chennai by Spicejet Airlines SG 2 @ 0320 hrs. Reaches Chennai @ 0445 hrs. Transfers to Chennai Central Railway station. Fresh up at Retiring Room. 0750 Hrs Chennai Central to Bangalore by Brindhavan Express No. 12639. 1400 hrs Arrive Bangalore.